The Products of our Program are Tools for Learning
RISE students are engaged in a number of student-led projects resulting in high-impact learning opportunities. These projects provide opportunities for students to build skills and capacity to:
- Transfer knowledge to complex new situations
- Make sound judgment in the absence of rules
- Engage in collaborative decision-making
- Solve novel problems
- Cultivate the capacity for lifelong learning
- Practice self-evaluation in a learning community
Interested in Environmental Studies?
Learn more about how you can integrate a transcriptable minor in Environmental and Sustainability Studies into your academic course of study. Read more...
We welcome any MSU student to participate in RISE. These are the colleges with whom we directly partner: