RISE Mentor Program
The RISE Mentors program connects experienced RISE students with incoming/first-year students in a year-long mentoring relationship. The primary goal of the program is to ease transition while providing academic and personal guidance and encouragement. RISE students who choose to participate in the mentoring program will identify a mentor upon acceptance to the RISE program.
- provide a network of care and support for first year students with their near peers
- cultivate academic success and personal development
- foster an environment of mutual support and encouragement
- provide evening presence in the RISE offices for individual questions
- provide a leadership and engagement opportunity for successful and experienced students